Sunday, November 20, 2011

Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal Station (羽田空港国内線ターミナル駅店)


This is the Starbucks store at
Haneda International Airport Domestic Terminal 1.
The airport has three terminals (2 domestic, 1 international).

This terminal is for Japan Airlines (JAL), which is why I rarely come
because I always fly with All Nippon Airways (ANA).
But my sister flies JAL so we had breakfast here
before I headed to Terminal 2 where I got on my ANA flight.

It's been a crazy couple of months where I've been
coming to the airport every month since August.
I'm beginning to feel quite at home here.

Anyways, I love the stores in airports because
they have all the city mugs from various cities across Japan.


They also had Christmas merchandise, too.

(Left) Candy Cane Mug
(Right) Collectable Demi Candy Cane

Stainless Metallic Tumbler
Scales Red  

Christmas Blend VIA
(Holiday Mini Pouch + 3 VIA sticks)

Stars Mug Holiday:
(Left to Right) Red, Blue, Green, Light Green

Christmas Blend

Chai Tea Latte

Banana Milk Pancakes
(These were delicious!)




3-3-2 Haneda Airport
Ota-ku, Tokyo

東京都大田区
羽田空港3-3-2

03-5759-0115

Everyday: 6am-10:30pm


No comments:

Post a Comment