Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sendai Station East Exit (仙台駅東口店)

This is my favorite Starbucks store in Sendai.

I was in Miyagi prefecture for a week
helping out at a soup-kitchen and
this was the Starbucks I stopped by
before heading back to Tokyo.

The baristas offered to keep my suitcase for me
so I didn't have to haul it upstairs.
So nice of them.

Some of the baristas were actually in the area I was in.
They had an event and provided coffee and music
to the people still living in the evacuation shelters.


Espresso Bean White Chocolate (Left)
Mixed Dry Fruits & Tomato (Right)


This is what our menu looks like now.

Cookie and Caramel Cheese Cake

I love this art on the wall leading down to the first floor.

It was raining this day but I loved how most seats faced the window.



Endo Bldg 1F
1-2-10 Tsutsujigaoka
Miyagino-ku, Sendai-shi, Miyagi

宮城県仙台市宮城野区
榴岡1-2-10 エンドウビル 1F

022-293-1501

Everyday: 7am-10pm

2 comments:

  1. I visited this store last Feb. I like this store very much. I could see people walking right there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this store, too! It's a really great place for people watching :D

    ReplyDelete