Saturday, January 29, 2011

Shinagawa Intercity (品川インターシティ店)

This is Shinagawa Intercity Bldg

They had this corner for packaged foods

Chocolate Muffin (left)
Sweet Potato Multigrain Muffin (right)

Valentine's Day Card
(it includes a free drink coupon!)

They had this sign behind the counter
regarding the new logo...

Liked how they had all these Starbucks cups piled up
ready to make your drink

Blueberry Cream Scone

The baristas here were so nice!
I love it when they write something on my cup/sleeve!


206 2F Shinagawa Intercity
2-15-2 Konan
Mitano-ku, Tokyo

東京都港区港南2-15-2
品川インターシティ 2F 206
03-5462-8771

Mon-Fri: 7:30am-9pm
Sat, Sun, Holidays: 8am-8pm

4 comments:

  1. blueberry cream scone sounds yummy :9

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially when they warm it up for you ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card! I haven't seen those anywhere in the U.S. What a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never gotten it but it's like a seasonal gift card! I think we have this because we don't have a lot of choices when it comes to Starbucks cards :-D

    ReplyDelete